Blockchain Foundations 1pm-4pm EST
Time & Location
About the Event
The Course is every Tuesday from 01 pm -04 pm (EST)
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
· Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
· Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
· Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
· Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
· Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
· Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
- Standard Ticket$99$990$0