Blockchain Foundations 5pm-8pmEST
Time & Location
About the Event
|Recurring Event (See all) 99$
February 02, 2021 @ 9:00 am – February 23, 2021
This 12 hour course is taught on 4 Tuesdays for 3 hours each.February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 2021 We offer this course at 3 different times (please register for the time that suits you best)9 am to 12 pm / 1 pm to 4 pm / 5 pm to 8 pm (always in UTC-5)This course will be recurring every month.
Completion of this course results in formal certification. GBA members are listed in the GBA Directory of Certified Consultants. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The instruction learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR:
9 am to 12 pm: https://bit.ly/3pbBQmr
1 pm to 4 pm: https://bit.ly/39tLjAr
5 pm to 8 pm: https://bit.ly/3t2CMfz
- Standard Ticket$99$990$0